Monday, February 04, 2008

Auto-Fun of the Day 2-4-08

quote: "I mean, it's time. It begins with us, not with politicians, the experts or the teachers, but with us. With you and with me, the ones who need it most. I believe with everything that's in me that the whole world is begging for healing ... the same kind of healing I desperately needed and finally feel has begun with you ... it's not game over yet, it's just the beginning, but it's up to you. I'm calling for every kid to seize the air. Steal it, it belongs to you. Speak out, they can't stop you. Find your voice and use it. Keep this going. Pick a name, go on air. It's your life, take charge of it. Do it, try it, try anything. Spill your guts and say shit and fuck a million times if you want to, but you decide. Fill the air, steal it. Keep the air alive ... TALK HARD!! (Pump up the Volume)
**
links: Ask Not What J.F.K Can Do For Obama (@NY Times), L Word RECAP Episode 505: Lookin' At You Kid (@autostraddle), Love Rollercoaster (@nerve.com), My Wired Youth (@NYTimes Magazine)

4 comments:

frank said...

i think after tonight, this will be my last comment ever on auto win.

riese said...

That's not a very FUN thing to say, Lozo.

Chrissy said...

Lozo, shouldn't you be underground searching for the supposedly non-existent black lesbians?

Yeah, that's what I thought. You know you'll be back to comment 24/7, so shut up. =]

The Brooklyn Boy said...

Lozo is officially excused from any claims made around 10 p.m. last night. Officially. Holy. Fuck.

Yay sports.