Saturday, September 23, 2006

When I Get Older, Losing My Hair, Many Years From Now

So, I am 25 today. Which means I am basically a fossil. So in that spirit I have re-created one of my favorite features from Esquire magazine, 'What I've Learned.' Click on the thumbnail below to get a peek into the wisdom I've acquired over the last quarter century, when I haven't been drunk or wearing MC Hammer pants. Actually, some of this wisdom I did acquire drunk. I'm not exactly William Shatner or Evil Knevil or Lou Reed. But I know a few things, child.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pffft, you're not old. My dad (62) is old. My mother (50) is old. But she doesn't look it. Happy birthday all the same.

Anonymous said...

PS I totally agree about Miranda.

New York Punk said...

Happy Birthday MLB.

With that moniker you should've used some baseball metaphors!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

riese said...

Thanks, y'all!

Yes, MLB... during my two week affair with Jdate in 2004, I used my initials in my "handle" and man, did the boys come a runnin'! At umich, it was also frequently confused with the Modern Languages Building, aka "The MLB."