Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Been Tired for Days and Days

Hi guys! Sorry I've not posted since Sunday. I guess that's not a super long time, but I'm in a time warp as most of my waking activity has taken place within a six foot ratio of my desk. Howevs, my desk will be moved shortly, and then if my desk gets up, we'll all get up! It'll be ANARCHY! I'll do part two of the 90's and all that soon, like maybe tomorrow or something. Also, y'all should order LYING online, [Auto-Win Book Club's Second Book Club Book] it's impossible to find in bookstores. We'll start reading together on September 1st. If you've already started/finished, you are still in the running to be America's Next Top Model.

I invite all people both young and old to email me your terrible photos from the mid-nineties for Part Two of the Top Ten.

Also, thanks to everyone who's been ordering 'zines and auto-gear! My magical girlfriend has been dutifully popping those 'zines into the mail like hot potatoes into a hot potato cooker. Yay! I hope some of y'all will be getting some yours today or later this week.

xoxo
gossip whirl